Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bloody Mucus Right Before Period Spotting All Month! Slimy Red Discharge 1 Week Before Expected Period!?

Spotting all Month! Slimy Red Discharge 1 Week before Expected Period!? - bloody mucus right before period

I always had a kind of irregular period. It usually starts at the end of 20-29 and a few months I did not. After my term in June, 29, me and my BF decided to try for a baby. I took a HPT on 22 July. It NEG. I began my term of 23 years. Is heavier than usual. Today is the 16th August 1 week should be before my time and my last time I was a little spotted almost every day. Sometimes it is sticky and bright red. Today is muddy, a bit of mucus, blood with light, is my period is his 23rd WTF is going on? Is this normal? Help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment