Friday, February 5, 2010

Dell Webcam Web Not Detected Having Problems With My Dell Inspiron 1525 Webcam?

Having problems with my dell inspiron 1525 webcam? - dell webcam web not detected

Can someone help me please? If only one answer to a question would be great =)

1) when I open my Dell Webcam Manager, and click the button on the web chat, always says "download video chat software, but finally, someone has to help a little?

And one final question:

Try 2) to open my webcam center, she says, "No supported camera detected. Log in to continue ..." Need help? Because my computer automatically come with a buit in webcam

1 comment:

Caine P said...

Try to update the webcam drivers, updating drivers is often the universal solution than that for 10 seconds. And as far as I know, no AIM video chat. Tip: Skype (questions in order of importance of defense), if all else fails, contact Dell, I am sure that we will gladly assist you (love their customer service.)

Post a Comment