Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fitness Club Naturist What Should I Wear To An Interview For A Fitness Club Summer Camp Position?

What should I wear to an interview for a fitness club summer camp position? - fitness club naturist

I have an interview for a job as a camp counselor at a health club (fitness for life) on Saturday. The situation is very active, described, and the first call told me that his ideal candidate for someone who is fun and active, ready for download and play with children.

'm twenty years years young and if you want to have something that shows that I enjoy. I'm bringing like to express that I am the kind of person they want to establish, while still looking and work together.

Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

Cess said...

If you are a common use as a gym wear tracksuit pants and a T-frame and matching sunglasses http://www.sunglassesuk.com/c1/celebrity them ... If you are a woman bear sweatpants and a boxer-shirt. In order to be a fun and active depends only show and they feel happy with.

Post a Comment