Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yellow Cervical Mucus Before Period Will Period Show Up? Or Will I Be Pleasanly Surprised?

Will period show up? or will i be pleasanly surprised? - yellow cervical mucus before period

Well, I'm pretty close ariving period could come at the moment and not surprise me.

Things have been a little different, but how bad the whole day for 3 days .. In fact, I cramping free of suspicion, at implantation (pinching, cramping net about 5-6dpo)
Her nipples are very sensitive and irritable, and the area around the nipple ... (can not remember how to spell it!)

have a great pressure on the abdomen, it feels like all my muscles, he tried to cling to something! Whenever I move, bending or lifting the very striking.
also seem to have yellow mucus ... Never before seen! and from that, what I've heard that associated costs related to pregnancy could .. haha (or infection)

AF is quite clearly appear to be on the 1st.
This is my month really tries to not just when I let nature take its course, lol as you want.

pray for me:) I would be happy that they do not on this part of the game of waiting: p

I'm getting a check on Monday and Tuesday to test tomorrow.

Fortunately for the others who are about to test! I hope you're lucky:))

Tonnes of powdered bean post-it:)))

1 comment:

~Logan's mama~ #2due~ Nov~09 said...

I really hope you are! The same thing happened to me (with yellow discharge) immediately after I'm pregnant. I thought I got a yeast infection (which is rare for me), but such a thing ever! It happened a few times between then and now. (like 4 times in total)
You may experience minor cramping and I had it All the Way "O" BFP yet, sometimes, even today.
Make sure your bb is to be too much, you may notice a few subtle changes, because it is a little stiff (or track feels)
YAY! I hope this is your month! Hope for a happy Tuesday! Babydust!

Post a Comment