Friday, January 1, 2010

Ear Infection How Long Till Hearing Returns Alchol And Vinegar For Swimmer's Ear?

Alchol and vinegar for Swimmer's Ear? - ear infection how long till hearing returns

I have an ear infection (again) in my left ear. Sure it's swimmer's ear, as I had before. The thing is that I could not swim ... Winter. My ear was coming and going all week, and I woke up this morning and not hear what the left always in my ear. I was with vinegar and alcohol all week and seems to make my audience almost immediately, but it did not work today.
Anyway, I read something, and many people say that the isopropyl alcohol and white wine vinegar a very elegant solution to this problem ...
What I ask, has anyone had a similar problem with this solution and it worked? Anddd ... How often should I use? Annndd ... How long until you hear again!?
Thank you in advance:)
Any suggestions would be appreciated, I am in despair as soon as possible for my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment