Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Verseo Detox Foot Patch Has Anyone Tried The Detox Foot Patches (specifically A Brand Called Verseo)? It's Supposed To Remove Toxins?

Has anyone tried the detox foot patches (specifically a brand called Verseo)? It's supposed to remove toxins? - verseo detox foot patch

I heard about this long ago in a talk show, I still think I've just an e-mail about Verseo foot detox patches. Anyone who knows anything about these things? Has anyone tried and does not feel really better? I think you need the night, and they will help you to detoxify the night. I just a search on eBay for them and they are many, but I wonder whether this would be a waste of money, because they are a kind of expensive. Can someone me an opinion on these things. Is this all a bunch of crap or what?

2 comments:

Opus said...

You are right to be suspicious. A number of garbage.
Unable to remove "toxins" with adhesive pads on their feet.
Save your money.

David S said...

I'm not sure that this work in particular.

Opus is a complete idiot, though. The human body constantly detoxified and food, and of course some phytochemicals can support the natural biological processes.

The best way to "detox" is to increase your fiber intake. His liver cholesterol spray and other chemicals into the small intestine. This viscosity is eliminated by the fiber in your diet and see. This is not something that happens overnight, but you should notice a gradual but significant benefits over time.

Post a Comment