Friday, January 22, 2010

Products For Permed Hair Where To Find Products For Permed Hair?

Where to find products for permed hair? - products for permed hair

Hello.

Ive had my hair for about 2 weeks after perming and Ive been very different products! but I can not find what I want and recomened hairstyle.

Asda not far Atal permed hair and this is my next business. I went into boots and had more, but no one wants me lol!

It is a business that any quantity of products for hair care products sold? a store where I know I am:)

(In view TRESemme curl care products)

I hope someone can help me:)

7 comments:

RAINBOW said...

Larger branches of Boots.

amsker said...

You can almost everywhere, hair products sold .. I like to use it trimmed Curling Frutis ... has reinforced my hair ... I hope this helped u

daisygir... said...

Straight from the source of beauty, if you have one.

Hedge Witch said...

TRESemme is available in supermarkets.
If you do not find, I found the Pantene Pro-V Perfect Curls products really help me if I have a perm.

yummymummy the 1 & only said...

1980 is just a joke, her hairdresser in a position to obtain it for you

Chelsea said...

Branded products aim is really very nice name for the hair, and you can build a good business.

Chelsea said...

Branded products aim is really very nice name for the hair, and you can build a good business.

Post a Comment